Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Keziah's First Birthday

My darling little niece turned one yesterday and the family got together for a little fun. Here are some shots of the beautiful birthday girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Of course my other niece Alyssa is a beautiful model too. She loves having her picture taken almost as much as I love taking it!
Photobucket
I know, my nieces and very very cute!!
Photobucket
Here's my brother Jeff with Keziah having a little fun on the swings.
Photobucket
As you can see she loves it!
Photobucket
Jack actually flashed me a grin too.
Photobucket
This little lady and I have a deal, I don't look at her or take her picture, that's her momma's job! Hence the sad face....I couldn't help myself. Her mother is the wonderful and talented Natalie Bilson of Footprints Photography.
Photobucket
And some more Kezie!
Photobucket
The presents interested her for about as long as it took me to take this picture. That's my boy Andy "helping" her open it up.
Photobucket
Cute hat from Grandma.
Photobucket

No comments: