Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's off to the Track!

Andy joined bike racing about a month ago and his obsession keeps growing. We are lucky enough to live near the BMX track so we go quite often. Jack, our three year old, is really loving it too. We told him he'd have to wait till his training wheels came off before we'd consider putting him in. Needless to say, he didn't need any encouragement, the training wheels came off this Sunday and he's been riding like a pro ever since. We went to the track tonight, for about the fourth time this week, and I decided to bring the camera. It's not too often you catch a three year old without training wheels! I know, I'm a bit of a proud parent. I can't help it! I am truly enjoying my boys. Being their mom is about the most amazing thing I could ever do. I am so blessed!

I only took about a million picture so here are just a "few".
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how both of them stick their tongue out when they are concentrating! Oh, and check out the air Andy got over this bump;P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andy was very helpful and without encouragement. Here he is pushing Jack's bike up for him. Awe, make a parent proud!

Photobucket

And this is Jack's response to hearing we were headed home. Doesn't make a parent so proud;)

Photobucket

Andy was just excited to head home for some food!
Photobucket

2 comments:

rachel joy said...

They painted those crazy road lines over on that path too, hey? So unnecessary! I'm VERY impressed with your boys' riding skills. With Max's broken arm last summer, he really got delayed. We should get him out onto the BMX tracks too, he likes to run on them but I bet would be motivated to ride his bike better so he can ride them. Marty refuses to even use the pedals on his bike!

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

Love it! Andy and Jack make Auntie Eileen very proud...and impressed too! Can't wait to see them ride!