Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Pemble Family

Sometimes when I'm shooting I get a little distracted. I'm sorry, I have to admit it. It's the babies, those cute little babies!! You know the ones. They can't help but woo you with their adorable smiles and big eyes. Thankfully, it is alright for me to get a little distracted with these darling little ones, most adults would much rather have me take the kid's picture than their own. This was the case with the Pemble Family. They were all so kind and wonderful and didn't mind a bit when I obsessed over their newest addition. Here are some of my favorites.

First, a shot of the little girl who stole my heart.

Photobucket

Yes, I did manage to get some family shots too:) I love images that don't always involve everyone smiling at the camera.

Photobucket

Cute!

Photobucket

And, back to the baby.

Photobucket

Aw, love the reflection.

Photobucket

Pretty! Love the eyes.

Photobucket

The light was just right at Gardner Park that afternoon.

Photobucket

Back to the baby! She was such a great poser.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Could she get any cuter!

Photobucket

Umm, love everything about this image!

Photobucket

Last but not least, the siblings.

Photobucket

Thanks for a great afternoon at the park guys!

1 comment:

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

What a cute, smiley baby! Great job, Anita!