Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day with my family last weekend. It started out perfect because the sun was shinning and it just got better from there. Andrew, the boys and I took a little walk down some railway tracks. They boys loved this and did what they usually do and got very dirty. I would love to use this location for a session someday.

Photobucket

Andy and Jack were quite thrilled to find some metal railway pegs. They started a collection that soon got to big for them to carry.
Photobucket

Jack got busy working on the railway. As you can see, he took it very seriously:)

Photobucket

Andrew had a camera for a little while and he's artistic side came out too! I love this shot.

Photobucket

I loved this bridge! Very rustic.
Photobucket

Of course I had to stop the family for a group shot. As usual, the camera is perched precariously while I run into the shot. The colours were beautiful!

Photobucket

We stopped for a little wiener & marshmallow roast by the river.
Photobucket

Now I am being pestered by my oldest boy to go play so I must run.....I love being a mommy;)

No comments: