Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dan & Natalie - 07.08.09 - Part One

I always do this to myself. Decide I'll do a quick post and then choose a million pictures and have to narrow it down. I'm going to try and make this short and sweet because I have another wedding to prepare for today. Fun!

Here are a few of Dan and Natalie's big day. We had such a terrific time gallivanting about the city and I can't wait to share more details about this beautiful affair, but that will have to wait for another post.

Here are the beautiful pearls Dan bought for his wonderful wife. Sweet!

Photobucket

The couple opted for a First Look, when they get the chance to see each other before the ceremony, and I think it turned out beautifully!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Natalie had this great idea to do her wedding formals inside the new Vancouver Convention Center. They don't just let anyone do this but Natalie had some ins because she works across the street. Thanks Natalie!! You really know how to make your photographers happy:)

A special shout out to the sassy bridesmaid Helen. She just had a baby boy... 8 weeks ago!! What an amazing friend. Also props go to the groomsman Gary who had no trouble striking a pose:)

Photobucket

Loved this wall!! And look how happy these two are!

Photobucket

So happy! Natalie is so bubbly:)

Photobucket


One last one, and my favorite....I think. I might change my mind when I get a chance to go through all the other 1200 images:)

Photobucket

No comments: