Thursday, August 6, 2009

Samantha Turns Eight!

It's time once again for birthday pictures of my niece. I'm a couple weeks late because it's the busy season but I've been looking forward to this session for a while! I love having a little girl time with Sam and Alyssa. They like to travel together so I always include each of them. Their little sister Keziah was in front of my camera a couple weeks ago so I have to show some of those too:)

We ran around town to a few places I've been wanting to try. We started out at this teal door. I'm all about teal right now! The girls are all about the laughs!

Photobucket

Jump!

Photobucket

How cute are these??!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's fun to try new places so we stopped off at the warehouse district.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam noticed this sign. Fitting hey?!

Photobucket

They crack me up!

Photobucket

I was trying to get them to be sweet like this.

Photobucket

Loving!

Photobucket

My favorite shot of Sam. It was her idea too!

Photobucket

Cute, cute, cute! If anyone loves this location as much as I do, let me know!! It will be gone any day now so I've LOVE to spend some more time there soon. If you love the rustic look, book a session now and I'll throw in a complementary 11x14.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some shots of little Kezie too. I love this one with her blanket!

Photobucket

Great colours!

Photobucket

Aw!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Footprints Photography said...

These are absolutely amazing Anita...AMAZING!!!!!!!

shayna Kerrie said...

Anita - these are amazing! I am so jealous of your child photog! It is beautiful! You are still the best I know!! wowsers!!