Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dori & Marvin - 08.08.09 - Part One

Another amazing day, another reason to be thankful I have the best job in the world! Dori and Marvin chose a beautiful setting for their photography and ceremony and God provided the amazing lighting. Great combination! We started the day with the formals so here is your sneak peek! As always, more to come in a while.

Photobucket

They are so in love!

Photobucket

The wedding party was a joy to work with. All smiles, all day!

Photobucket

Love the bridge! Love the pretty ladies!

Photobucket

Love, Love, Love!

Photobucket

How hot are these two!? I had to post this image, which I think might be my favorite. The bride's Aunt and Uncle own Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn in Abbotsford and we were lucky enough to use the interior of the venue for some photos and have the ceremony on the grounds. Wonderful location that I highly recommend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Moni said...

beautful pictures again but you spelled the brides name wrong, so I guess we will see you on Saturday again.

Anita said...

LOL, I really need to learn how to type:) See you at Tamara & Sam's wedding!