Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lily & Duncan - Abbotsford Children Photographer

I'm up late again because of beautiful children. Tonight I caught up with an old friend from high school who wanted to have some photos of her gorgeous kids. Now here I am at my computer, when I should be getting ready for bed! I really can't help myself, I had to share some of these images. I had it narrowed down to 17....I'll have to work a bit harder!

You know it's going to be a good session when the second image you take looks like this. Cute kids who do cute things = happy photographer.

Photobucket

This little man was amazing!! He would start fussing and all mommy had to do was start talking to him and out would pop his charming smile.

Photobucket

Sweet:)

Photobucket

Gorgeous!

Photobucket

Look at those cheeks, I wanna pinch 'em!

Photobucket

He loves the camera and the camera loves him!

Photobucket

We had to work a little to get some shots of the two of them but they were sure sweet.

Photobucket

My job is really to play with kids. It's really tough;)

Photobucket

Here he is, smiling again!

Photobucket

The hat was a great addition.

Photobucket

Mommy play time.

Photobucket

I convinced her to sit on this log by telling her it was my log. It's great when kids still respond to reversed psychology.

Photobucket

This was mommy's great idea. She hid behind the tree holding Duncan so he could stand.

Photobucket

No comments: