Monday, August 17, 2009

Dori & Marvin - 08.08.09 - Part Two

Here are a few more images from Dori and Marvin's recent wedding. It was a pleasure photographing such an elegant and stunning couple. Just have a look at these two!

Also, there are a couple more that I've added to the Facebook group so check them out too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the details!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, so lovely!

Photobucket

I just love outdoor weddings! Here are some favorites from the ceremony. Thanks to my lovely assistant Eileen for two of the detail shots here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Dori and Marvin! Thanks for sharing your day with us!!

1 comment:

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

Aw, your welcome, sweetie! I loved shooting this wedding with you! (and I was thinking...I recognize a couple of those photos - lol)