Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tami & Sam - 15.08.09 - Part One

I promised myself I would stay away from my computer because it's my only day off this week. That didn't last long! Here I am posting some shots of the breathtaking wedding I had the pleasure of shooting yesterday. Sam and Tamara were so photogenic! More to come in a week or so!

In case you haven't guessed, the pre ceremony images are often some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow, wow, wow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We did the formal portraits before the ceremony and I just loved the location the bride and groom choose. Rustic seems to be a trend I'm loving right now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Moni said...

great shots, Anita, love them

Angie said...

Wow, what a preview. Can't wait to see the rest.

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

Fantastic job, hon! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are beautiful! :)