Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chatnee & Ron - Part Three

I've been busy, busy, busy editing all the images from this week and man to I have to say, I love Lightroom! Sorry to all you non-photographers for the shop talk, but I have to tell the world how much I love it. It's making my work flow so much quicker. Needless to say, my software upgrade could not have come at a better time! Now I am able to post more images quicker which is good for me and for you!

Here are some more from my day in Harrison. I think I mentioned this before but this whole wedding party was a blast to work with. These shots were taken along the path beside the hotel.

She is beautiful!
Catching some flare.

The decor at the reception was perfect.

They claimed they couldn't dance but they had me fooled!Gotta love it when they use their teeth to take off the garter.
Thanks again Ron and Chatnee for including me in your fantastic wedding!

No comments: