Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emily & Cam - Enagagement

I am so blessed to have such amazing clients. These past few weeks I have been very busy shooting and I have to say I have been loving every second of it. I've had so much fun with the people in front of my camera I almost have to pinch myself and say, yes, this is your job!
I thank God everyday for this gift.

These two amazing people are getting hitched in the summer and if they are even half as much fun as they were at their engagement session, we are going to have a blast! Thanks for the laughs guys. I can't wait for the big day!!

Aren't they so darn cute!

I loved Emily's laugh. She's not only stunning but intensely happy in all the photos. Cam was a also a perfect subject and showered all his affection on his sweetie. Note, this works well!
So pretty!

I will post a few more soon!

No comments: