Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emily & Cam - Engagement Part Two

If you have ever been a client of mine you will know that I am quite "trigger happy". I can't stop taking pictures and I have to tell myself repeatedly to stop. Last Friday night was a night like that. Emily and Cam are one of those adorable couples that are just so into each other you really can't get a bad image. I usually tell clients they will get about 50 plus images from their engagement session. Well, Emily and Cam have about 300. No joke! I couldn't narrow it down. So, needless to say, I had to post some more!

Great ring! Good job Cam:)
Awe, so romantic!
More romance.
Okay, some more. I told you they were really into each other.
Emily did not stop laughing. I love it!
Love the light in this picture. It's all about good light....and great subjects!
Love the colour of her eyes...matches the rocks....yes I planned that....I'm a little cheesy I admit! Makes for a great picture though!!
Here's her handsome man.More of that great light.
Okay, the end till their wedding. Look for that in August!

No comments: