Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Country Kids Childcare

These images were taken for my wonderful daycare provider at Country Kids Childcare. Angela is not only a friend but runs this fantastic facility out of her home. My kids are there once or twice a week during my busy season and they love it. She is currently working on a website and needed some images so I was glad to help.

She is also accepting new clients so give her a call at 604.864.8962 if you need her services.

Please note that I am not an architecture photographer! I'm much better with people:)



As you can see she has everything a kid could want, and some things they may not want, such as this great nap area:) The parents sure do love it though!
Last but not least is the large, fully fenced, backyard. There is so much space for the kids to run and play. My boys take full advantage of this!

5 comments:

rachel joy said...

My goodness, all this in her home? Looks like a vacation resort for kids!

Anita said...

Yes, it's really a fun place!

The W's said...

Wow, can I go to Daycare??

kelly ens said...

ok, that is AMAZING!!!!!
where is she located? (should i EVER need outside childcare)

Anita said...

They are located in Abbotsford, off of Huntington Rd on Short Rd. Near South Popular School.