Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tricia & Rudy - Part Three

I have a few more images to share from last weekend's wedding. I am having such a great time editing and wish I could share them all:)

Another dress shot because I am all about the dress.
I picked up a 60mm Macro lens and I'm loving the clarity it gives me. Check out the rings.
And the lovely bride. I have to say that Tricia is one of those people you can't help but love. She is beautiful inside and out and I had such an amazing time getting to know her.
We had a little crazy weather as you'll see from the next few images. It would pour rain and then the sun would pop out. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were excellent sports and let me drag them around in the mud. Thanks guys!
The pretty ladies!At one point we had to run for cover in the milking barns. It made for this great shot. I can get inspired almost anywhere:)
Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun:) Love this!
I will post some more in the next week so check back!

1 comment:

Genny said...

Loving the pictures Anita!