Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's time for my boys

As mentioned in other posts, I have been working a lot lately and I love it, but sometimes I need to take a little time for my life, my boys (and "my" girls too). Tonight is one of those nights. Yes, I am currently working on a few projects that are work related but I can multitask like nobody's business. The boys are in bed after a busy day and I am about to post a few family pics that are completely unedited. My Photo Shop program is busy batch processing some wedding photography:)

Here are a few images from the last month. A group of us all enjoyed a spring walk.



"My" Rhaelea. She is growing up so fast. She'll be 15 soon!
Traffic jam!
Awe! They wanted a picture with their stuffies:)
The boys and I took a hike on a pretty Sunday morning. Here are my troopers taking a little break. I have to say, they were great. Jack and Andy both hiked all the way to the top of a very steep one hour climb. This was taken with my little point and click camera. Can ya see the quality difference?!

We signed Andy up for BMX racing and he is loving it! This was his first day at the races. He could not stop smiling!
Jack had to come for the fun too.See the little guy at the far right, bright blue helmet?! Yes, that's my boy:)

No comments: