Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chelsea & David - April 25th, 2009

Chelsea and David have great taste. When we drove into the farm they chose to have their formals at my assistants and I were were all giddy with excitement. It's all about new locations with fun stuff and this place was perfect. Not only did we have a great spot but a super fun wedding party too. I have to give a little shout out to Tall Guy, Funny Sonny, Brother Jason, Pretty Tall blond, Beautiful Brunette and the Fabulous Kattie. They were all so fun to work with! Not to mention the amazing couple. Chelsea and David were so relaxed and in love it was a breeze photographing them.

Special thanks to Tamara at Beyond Exposure Photography for referring the wedding to me and working with me. She is a long time friend and I owe her a lot for helping me start my business.

I have only a few to share right now, I'm busy uploading the whole day to my computer now. More to come.



No comments: