Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chatnee & Ron - Part Two

It's going to be another one of those weddings, you know, the type of wedding I blog a million images of because I can't narrow it down to just a few. I guess it's a good problem to have!

Here are some shots of the guy getting ready. They were a blast to hang out with, nothing but laughs the whole day.


A few of the bride shortly before the ceremony.

The ceremony was beautiful! The outside decor was done by the grooms "Aunt Pat" and she did a great job!
Ring exchange.
I love this shot.
After the ceremony we took advantage of the hotel lobby before heading outdoors. The bride and groom gladly hopped on this copper piano for some awesome images.
I love shooting in locations like these. This is so my style! The landscape was perfect and the weather couldn't have been better. You can get some amazing images with just the right clouds.
See what I mean about clouds!? LOVE IT!
It also helps when you have a cute couple like this!
They were so affectionate with each other it was easy to see they were in love.
The girls, Cheryl, Devon and Julia were so much fun! Thanks Ladies:)
Awe!
I'll probably post some more images in the next week or so. Thanks to Ron and Chatnee for a wonderful day and making my job such a blast! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Footprints Photography said...

YOU ROCK!!!! THEY LOOK AWESOME ANITA, WAY TO GO! I LOVE THEM!