Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rebecca & Victor - Engagement

It's Spring, Yeah! I have finally found the flowers I've been looking for this past month. Is it me or have they been dreadfully slow showing up this year?! So glad to have the warm weather and blue skies back again, even if they come intermittently. No better way to celebrate Spring then with a flower filled engagement session. Here are some images from a session yesterday.

This lovely couple is getting married in July and my good friend Tamara from Beyond Exposure has asked me to join her for their big day. Enjoy the flowers;)
Having some fun with my new 24-70mm 2.8. Love this shot!
Cute!

I had some time to hide behind bushes and get these shots;)


Yeah, I know, pretty is an understatement!
Last but not least. They did a lot of laughing and it was a ton of fun. Looking forward to the big day guys!!

1 comment:

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

I love this shoot! And I love the cherry trees. (I drove past there on Sunday and thought, what a great place to do a photo shoot). Great minds think alike, eh?